Padley & Venables Demolition Tools
All Padley & Venables tools are manufactured from specially selected steel specifications, developed through a rigorous programme of research and development. They are then heat treated in their modern facility to create the hardness, impact strength and durability required to combat the most arduous conditions experienced in Demolition, Trenching, Road Construction, Quarrying and Mining.
All P&V Demolition Tools are totally manufactured and processed within the company’s modern factory, utilising the very latest machinery and technology, to ensure that the finished products comply with the high standards of quality expected by our customers throughout the world.
- Widest range in the world of high quality Demolition Tools
- Acknowledged by most OEMs as the best available
- Worldwide distribution network
- Fast-track manufacturing programmes
- Ongoing research and development to ensure the best steel and tool technology
- Comprehensive warranty support policy
- All production and treatment processes carried out in-house – Total Quality Control